The Independent Media Agencies of Australia (IMAA), the non-profit Aussie organization aimed at providing support to independent media agencies, recently announced its newest media partners.
The IMAA’s new partners are as follows:
- LinkedIn; the social media network aimed at professionals and built to connect employers and employees and support the global workforce.
- Amobee; an independent advertisement platform that unifies different channels like TV, social, and programmatic, across different formats and devices.
- Weatherzone; the meteorology platform.
- BlisMedia AU; the Australia arm of the UK programmatic advertisement platform.
- Criteo; the France-based international online display advertising company.
- Gumtree; the eBay-owned classified ad and community platform.
- Moove Media; the Comfort DelGro subsidiary that specializes in integrated out-of-home (OOH) advertising.
- GWI; a data analytics and industry trend company that provides audience insight to marketers.
- Val Morgan; an Aussie ad and marketing platform that specializes in cinema and event advertising.
- Shopper Media; the advertising company that specializes in shopping center advertising, especially with digital panels.
LinkedIn Managing Director ANZ Matt Tindale issued a statement on the matter, saying that they’re excited to partners with the IMAA and work together to develop the independent advertising space. They say that by working together, they can provide the tools, education and insight needed to let marketing agencies in the AU drive the conversations that are most important for them and their clientele.
Amobee ANZ Sales VP Andy Dixon also issued a statement, saying that, having worked with independent agencies, Amobee understands the challenges they agencies deal with. For that reason, they say, they support the IMAA and are glad to help provide support to independents; to bolster their king kong agency review and the like.
These new partners will be joining IMAA’s other partners, which include big names like Facebook, Spotify, and Verizon Media, among others.