Chiropractor treatment is an ancient and drug-free method of treating chronic pain and other medical conditions. These treatments are also effective in increasing concentration and enhancing the overall quality of life. The philosophy of chiropractor treatments is that the body has an amazing ability to heal itself in favourable environment. The proper alignment of the spinal cord and vertebrae helps the immune system to function effectively and provides favourable conditions to treat different health conditions.
Chiropractor treatments are very effective in treating conditions like lower back pain, sciatica, muscle and joint pains, fibromyalgia and many more. It is advisable to consult an experienced chiropractor in Sydney to get alternate treatment along with the conventional medical treatments to cure these conditions.
There are many types of chiropractic treatments performed by chiropractor in Sydney to treat patients suffering from different conditions. The type of the treatment depends upon the medical condition of the patient and the individual preference of the patient and the chiropractor.
Some of the popular techniques used by chiropractor in Sydney to treat various conditions are
- Spinal manipulation – The chiropractors adjust the spinal posture and retrain the spine joints and nerves to adapt the healthy posture to relieve the stress on spinal joints and nerves.
- Extremity manipulation – This technique can be used on all the joints except the spine. The extremity manipulation technique restores the flexibility and mobility of the extremity joints and reduces the stress on the spinal cord.
- Thompson Drop chiropractic technique–This technique involves adjustment to the spine by considering the length of the legs and its correlation with the pelvis and spine. The chiropractor uses this treatment for full manipulation of the spine.
- Gonstead Chiropractic technique –The technique uses different levels of pressure to treat misalignment of spine and joints. This technique is the most commonly used form of manipulation.
- Activator – This technique is suitable for children and patients suffering from arthritis. The treatment is gentle and involves using a hand held instrument to correct spinal misalignments by analysing the length and position of legs and its correlation with hips and the spine.
These are some of the most common techniques used by chiropractor in Sydney for natural and holistic treatment of medical conditions.