Pregnancy is one of the most precious experiences of a woman. It is life-changing experience and you want it to be as perfect as possible and to bring a new into this world without difficulty or complications. However, there may be times when you need to call a Midwife Colorado Springs whether for emergency purposes or when you need assistance during antenatal care. You may also need the services of a midwife while you are pregnant, during labour and even after you have delivered the baby.
The good thing about having a midwife is you get a personalized service and care like you have a friend who assists you all throughout your pregnancy. Do not hesitate to call a midwife when you experience one or more of the following:
- Babies have normal movement pattern inside the womb or they would normally move with movements you can feel every now and then. Call a Midwife Colorado Springs when you noticed that the baby is no longer moving or there is no longer a movement inside your womb.
- Call a midwife when you experience itching anywhere in your body or if you noticed a rash somewhere.
- A shift of temperature or fever is another reason for you to call a qualified midwife. You should also call a midwife if the fever includes body pains and headache. In such situations, avoid taking any painkillers, paracetamol or any other drugs, no matter how safe or ordinary they may sound. Only a doctor can prescribe safe medicines that pregnant women can take.
- Dial the midwife’s number or page her if you are bleeding or experiencing fluid loss. Bleeding or losing fluid is considered to be an emergency situation and you must call a midwife right away regardless what time it is.
- Call a Midwife Colorado Springs if you have pain or difficulty in passing urine or if your feet becomes painful or swollen.
- Lastly, call a midwife if you experience an uneasy or bad feeling, no matter what it is. It is better to be safe than sorry.